David Keller is an Eagle Scout who believes in providing high quality, evidence-based medicine while showing the upmost compassion and understanding to each individual patient.
He was a Senior Paramedic for 4 years in Iredell County before returning to school for his Master's Degree. He worked in various emergency rooms for 7 years, and has specialized in cardiology for the last 8 years.
- Bachelor of Science: Emergency Medicine, Western Carolina University in Cullowhee
- Bachelor of Science: Medical Science, Mountain State University, Beckley, WV
- Master's Degree: Physician Assistant, Mountain State University, Beckley, WV
Certifications and memberships:
- American College of Cardiology
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support